THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West
Wooo! It's Monday!!
I heart Mondays as much as I love a good giphy!
There's a personal performance model that I love to plan my week around.
These are the three types of tasks we do. Those we have to, are able to and want to.
- Have To are just that, the ones that are imposed upon us or demanded of us.
- Able To are the ones within our capabilities
- Want To are tasks that correspond with what we want to do.
We have a mix of these tasks through out our day and throughout our weeks. We have to do some of all of these tasks. And we do inherently.
Now, the goal is to have a good mix of this. The goal brings us variety.
Variety is something that stimulates us. It's something we need too whether we realize it or not.
Variety helps us grow. Growth is another need of ours.
Growth leads to significance and perhaps more connection and love too.
So as you plan out... think of how these simple tasks, Have To, Able To and Want Toare impacting your life.
Creating your life and giving you the things you seek.
Your work matters.
LEAD. Lovelies. Lead.
--> An entire generation is shifting the workplace for us. Millennials. Gotta love 'em. The 9-5 is ending. Millienials want meaningful work, visible growth and flexible schedule or they are out in 3 years or less!
--> Taylor Swift's new album sold more this week than any other album has all year. She's a doer.
--> 9 Powerful Tools That Will Proofread Your Content for You. Almost everyone I know uses Grammerly.
--> Your health is just as important as anything else that you do. My husband and I are looking into "Functional Health" to get more personalized recommendations. We are kind of obsessed with Chris Kessler. Have you heard of him? I am even working my way through this 2 1/2 hour Joe Rogan podcast (curiosity of the HB) where Chris talkssome very interesting health stuff!
--> My girls are obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with this video right now. Not going to lie me too. It's being blared these days!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
--> We are wrapping up the final details new service and features of The Power Squad Project and from yours truly. Later this month, we will be announcing the details.
Click here if you want to be notified when we GO LIVE!
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.