My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
"Inspiration Is for Amateurs—The Rest of Us Just Show Up and Get to Work"
Harvard Business Review released a study this weekend that said that stay-at-home moms were half as likely to get a job interview as moms who got laid off.
This makes me incredibly angry because the truth is if you want it done, give it to busy mom.
The busier the mom, the more she will accomplish!
My passioned self-goes to war thinking the stay-at-home mom doesn't get an equal chance.
But then my joke-is-on-you self laughs at these studies.
Because I know we don't need a J.O.B. anymore.
We can and do create businesses that work within our life, within our busy lives and how we want.
One of the ways we do that is by blogging.
I recommend watching this free live training webinar on Thursday, March 8th.
In it the Elite Blog Academy expert Ruth Soukup will show you through
- 4 Roadblocks Keeping You Stuck
- Uncover the habits that are keeping you stuck spinning your wheels, and what to do instead to create massive momentum.
- 4 Steps Every Blogger Needs to Take
- Get a step-by-step action plan to get crystal clear on your audience, write with laser focus, and maximize revenue from multiple sources.
- The #1 Key to Building Your Business
- You’ll learn a simple mindset you need to adopt to propel your blog further and faster in less time, and with less frustration.
- Plus FREE Bonus:
- Live attendees will receive our Secret Blueprint for Blogging Success - a complete overview of the in-depth system we'll be covering on the webinar!
I am constantly and consistently asked for resources for online business, marketing with ease, how to build a business with focus and real income. The best resource for blogging and understanding online marketing is definitely from the Elite Blog Academy. You can get on the waitlist here.
You should know...
--> Shark Tank reject (the guy who didn't get a deal) just got boughtout by Amazon for $1 Billion! (Yes, with a B!) Moral of the story. Don't let the jaws of life be your life! Keep going!
--> Amazon will stop selling Nest smart home devices, escalating its war with Google. (Apparently, this is a big deal. It's been read and shared 30,000x one on site and 89,000 on another!
How others are managing...
--> We watched the Oscars last night even though I had literally not seen one of the movies. But I still loved every last bit of it!
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.