My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” Albert Einstein
There’s a song called “Rain is a Good Thing” that’s been bouncing around in my head ever since last weekend when one of the girls that I was with would not stop singing it.
She’s great...she just really, really loves that song, and it got stuck in my head, too.
So I was responding to emails yesterday and as I was reassuring someone that this amazing Power Squad Project is only getting better, it hit me.
Rain is a good thing.
CHANGE is a good thing.
I haven’t felt this fired up in a long time, and there’s a reason.
Change is on the horizon, and each time I’ve made a major change to my business it’s only brought me closer to doing what I love.
Working with MY kind of clients, MY hand-picked team.
And yes, while change can be scary, it’s very definitely a good thing.
And necessary if you want your business to grow.
Change means evolution, it means bigger, and often better.
Rain is a good thing!
Lead Ladies Lead.
--> What change can do for a business. Amazon disrupted the inventory supply management chain by creating as much ease for the customer as possible. Step-by-step we see them grow. Next up, Amazon is discontinuing their loyalty program with Whole Foods. -
--> Now everyone is jumping on the convenience delivery bandwagon. I mean... does anyone actually go to Costco anymore?? Hellooo... Instacart!
How can you change too?
--> Even small changes can make a big impact. Look outside your current structure, your current process and status quo.
One small change can be so good.
Maybe a joining a mastermind or group coaching program.
Maybe it's that accountability program that's lurking around...
Maybe hiring a VA or an assistant for those extra tasks.
Shoot, simply start your morning out in a different manner.
One small change can make a big, big difference.
--> Give to your local community.
This is 1000X the best thing you can do for you and your business.
Karma comes first.
Last but not least.
Last week I was in Dallas, Texas to record record record.
Two things that keep coming back to me regarding this trip.
- People are your best asset. Relationships, new and old are to be coveted.
- Even when you are an expert in the room you just one expert in the room. There is so much to give, connect, and learn.
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.