My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” Roald Dahl
There is a lot going on right now and I have to be hyper-organized.
Hyper-organized and hyper-focused.
Here are some new life hacks I am doing to stay ahead of the game instead of behind.
- Schedule my workout classes a week ahead. I have invited friends to join me so I can add that extra fun and get in girl time!
- Buy pre-made salads 2x a week so lunch is ready-made for me and I don't just snack on crap.
- Make chicken & egg salad over the weekend as a double help so I don't eat crap. (I have a problem.)
- Laundry on Wednesday and Thursdays only. The piles are big, yes, but we have clothes even so.
- Over the weekend, schedule my needed meetings if they haven't been set up yet, then schedule my activity around my goals.
- Meditate before I even get out of bed so my kids don't find me and distract me.
- Binge watching The Good Wife on Amazon PrimeTV. I love this show and have already watched it. So it's on in the background. That I love how real and strong the women are.
- Right before the end of my workday (when my kiddos will be home) I list out if there is anything I must do that night and
- I create a prioritized schedule for the next day. That way when I get to my office, I know precisely what needs to be done. (Most important thought required items first.)
- Allow myself to go to bed between 9 and 10. It's amazing how good one can feel rested.
These are today's habits.
I find giving myself permission to have quirks and silliness (like watching great re-run TV) allows me to feel good while putting in a strong hustle.
I'm not perfect though. Just yesterday, I actually ran out of gas. 🙈
Yes, I was on my way to the gas station and boom, my car shuttered and I was stuck.
Completely and 100% out of gas.
After I got gas and went through that ordeal, I treated myself to a croissant and called it a win.
Now, this weekend I will be like...
Use my hacks, recognize your own hacks and have a great day!
Lead Ladies Lead.
Last but not least.
--> Now is the time to think differently, creatively and ... and do something differently.
The women who lean into our Fierce & Focused Accountability program report exciting updates.
One woman doubled her sales from one month to the next and then did it again the following month!
Another woman created an entirely new income stream in one month's time.
It's time to get creative so you can do what you need.
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.