My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." Milton Berle
We made it to the end of the first quarter!
This week I did a review of my New Year's Resolutions and my 2018 1st Quarter goals.
Super funny but I had 3 goals.
- 1 health wise
- 2 business goal
One business goal I nailed!
One business goal I completely forgot about!
And one health goal I have been internally freaking out about because I don't know how it would come together or IF it would at all.
It's the last week of the first quarter and my business is growing.
Growing growing growing.
Minimal social media and it's hard to keep up.
I have had so many questions and wonders and concerns.
It's the last week of 3 months and I am getting answers.
The secret is, there is no secret.
You have to work for it.
You have to be curious and ask questions.
You have to, yes, lean into it.
Then there are my clients.
One woman is doubling her sales.
2 times in 2 months.
She texted me and said she'd doubled her sales in one month.
Then throughout the next month, she stressed about her kiddos being sick and out of school.
About her days off and "lack of progress"
until at the tail end she said she was "inches away from doubling her sales again"
2 x times in 2 months!
Helloooo - Amazing!
The secret is there are no secrets.
You have to do the work.
Allow for bad days,
celebrate the good ones too!
And keep on going!!
How fun to have someone in your corner, gently reminding you and pushing you...
If you're ready to lean in... you're ready for anything!
Join our Fierce & Focused Accountability program!
Lead Ladies Lead.
--> Wonder what would happen if we each took on Jeff Bezos' 3 Questions on making a good decision.
- What would my 80-year-old self think is important? (I totally live by this question as much as I can!)
- Is it reversible?
- Is it figure-out-able?
- Don't put your eggs in one basket. Your bank account will thank you.
- Side projects keep your creative muscles focused. And your bank account will thank you.
- New partnership opportunities can arise. And your bank account will thank you!
--> Facebook is testing Stories for Groups. It's coming! And it'll be interesting to see how such specific groups would use Stories...
--> Back to basics. Epic Presentations --> Steve Jobs style!
--> Worth repeating. Christina Aguilera went makeup-less and it was EPIC.
YES. This is her.
Before and after.
Or was it after and before??
No makeup wins. No doubt!
Last but not least.
--> I am still thinking about New Year's Resolutions.
Still thinking about moving forward each and every quarter.
Sure I have good days
But I am moving forward.
And so are the women in our Fierce & Focused Accountability program.
We are celebrating lots of holidays this weekend. From our house to yours, wishing you lots of love!
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.