My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
"I started the site when I was 19. I didn't know much about business back then." Mark Zuckerberg
Phew! Thank you for the kind notes and warm wishes!
Boy oh boy I have been sick!
Then I was well and then I was sick again!
But I slept and I finally got in a good workout if for no other reason to clear out my lungs!
In the meantime, I have had some much-needed downtime.
While I watched some of Mark Z on The Hill answering questions about privacy or lack of...
I couldn't help but think how we
all have failures.
That we all have hits
and we all have losses.
In the end, it doesn't matter how big and bold you are, you have good days and bad ones too.
And everybody needs a boost - sometimes both figuratively and literally speaking! 😇
Lead Ladies Lead.
--> The trust for Facebook has dropped significantly these past weeks and it didn't get much better with Mark Z's testimony. That's what initial reports say at least.
Some 70 million small businesses use Facebook ads for their business.
Admittedly opening the ability to advertise to small businesses was revolutionary.
What can you learn from Facebook today?
Being trustworthy, open and no-so-shady, is good business.
How others are managing.
--> We manage by keeping the essentials IN and letting go of the rest.
--> Thought this was a GREAT post on how to schedule your time.
- Distraction Tasks (ie - checking Facebook),
- Preparation Tasks (copy & emails) should be spent about 20% of your time,
- and then Revenue-Generating Tasks (engaging with your customers) should be 75% of your time.
--> The weekend is here and I plan to sleep it away.
Again and even more.
This body needs to get well.
I am also soaking in my favorite book again.
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.
PS- We think you may be interested in these too!