THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
"When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you get it." Paulo Coelho
Elon Musk wants to sell you a flamethrower for $500.
And it would be from His Boring Company.
Not kidding about that name too.
It's real too.
50 Cent accidentally made $8 million dollars in bitcoin. Why?
He was crazy enough to allow people to buy his album in bitcoins 3 years ago.
Remember when we talked about New Year's Resolutions?
Have you forgotten your resolution?
Or your word for the year?
What's so crazy it's unimaginable?
Where everyone is going to think you are nuts.
Until something good comes of it.
These boys may be crazy but they are also doing something right.
They act boldly.
You should know...
--> The founder of IKEA, Ingvar Kamprad, passed away at 91. The IKEA business model has been studied to the Nth degree.
Two quick things you can learn from their story:
1) The customer will love your product more when they are invested in it. IKEA created the flat-product to save on costs but it also showed them the customers became loyal once they invested their time and energy in putting together furniture.
2) They were of the first big-box warehouses that set up shop on the outskirts of cities to get more land at less cost. (Cough... Costcos, Walmarts, Targets should thank them!)
How others are managing...
--> Let the good habits go and get rid of those regular meetings! (Cliff notes version: Sometimes your standing meeting is just a habit. Stay uncomfortable and stay focused on what's priority!)
--> Are you over social media? I have talked with 4 people in the past week and they have all taken Facebook and Messanger off their phones. People are scaling back from distractions. Please share!
--> If you're doing videos think about Skype TX. This is what traditional interviews and broadcasters use to connect via video. The quality is supposed to be that much better and that much closer to formal production.
How to give...
--> Did you watch Kesha's Grammy performance last night? As you watch you can see her whole body, mind, and spirit in this performance.
She was sobbing at the end and so many of us were taken back.
Now that's how you give!
Last but not least...
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.