My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
"I don't lie to myself, and I don't hold on to a loser." Billions
I'm so excited!
Apple plans to bring it back!
And I couldn't be more excited!
Here's the hope:
- Texting so I don't have to tap tap tap.
- Limited apps to non-scrolling ones. I want my music, my last 5 emails, Waze and like 2 more apps!
I am actively working towards a minimalist life when it comes to tech.
Cutting apps, putting the phone away (like really away) and not even caring if I miss anything.
The other game changer has been turning off 99% of the notifications.
Game changer to focus and to real-life connection!
Lead Ladies Lead.
--> Is it better to walk or run? That's the question. But guess what it doesn't matter. It matters that you MOVE.
--> And apparently intermittent fasting is actually quite good for you. Shake you routines and body back into thoughtfulness!
--> Life does not have to be so serious.
Start your week with a great attitude.
Need some inspiration? Check out these photos that are amazing and required no photoshop!
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.