My referral links are below. If you click through and take action, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you.
“Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.” Malcolm Muggeridge
I am working like heck over here.
And one of the things I am doing is actively trying to get healthy again.
No more questions on my health, no more concerns, no more laziness.
Oh. My. Goodness.
What did I ask for?
Actually, this is a part of my New Year's Resolution.
(Yes, I am still working on my New Year's Resolutions.)
Today I sit here as sore as I possibly can be.
I tried a boxing class that was super fun but now there are muscles aching in my back I had no idea existed!
I find that I am eating more than ever and now this (food) is the next biggest thing I need to tackle.
This is the thing about growth.
It's all the things.
Easy and hard.
Sure I "know" what I am supposed to do but then when I really go to do it,
I have no idea what I need to do.
Once I figure one piece out, something else comes up.
I need to figure out the next piece.
It's two steps forward, one step back.
I am committed.
And am working.
It may take me the year and that's okay.
Round and round I'll go.
If you're committed to accomplishing one single thing this year, having an accountability partner is a must.
Your chances of success increase 50-90% with a partner.
Lead Ladies Lead.
--> I am so pleased to hear. Instagram has formed a task force to make people feel good after being on Instagram.
Last year it was ranked as the #1 worst social media network for mental health and wellbeing because of its association with anxiety and depression.
So darn happy to hear. This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed.
--> Target is opening smaller stores around the country.
They are looking to fit around town in NYC and are specifically targeting Millenials.
When big box goes small business, it's time to listen!
--> Always follow the leader!
Can you believe that Chik-Fil-A will be bigger than Taco Bell, Burger King and Wendy's?
AND that their fast food joints bring in more money than the average McDonald's despite only being open 6 days a week!
AND there just aren't as many Chik-Fil-A out there!
So the question to you is... who are you following?
Who are you learning from?
--> Ways to Train Your Brain. Cliff Notes Version:
- Never ask advice of someone with whom you wouldn't want to trade places.
- Why you need to know what you want.
- Just because other people have limiting beliefs does not mean you need to.
Last but not least.
--> Now is the time to think differently, creatively and ... and do something differently.
The women who lean into our Fierce & Focused Accountability program report exciting updates.
One woman doubled her sales from one month to the next and then did it again the following month!
Another woman created an entirely new income stream in one month's time.
It's time to get creative so you can do what you need.
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.