THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." Helen Keller
December 1 is here! Woooo!
You know what that means? That season of life, the busiest, and the craziest season is here!
The end of year is near.
Now listen up.
You could be tempted to dread it.
You could be tempted to get in a race.
You could be tempted to fall into overwhelm and let everything drop.
Overeat and overdrink.
Actually, the truth is all those things are probably going to happen in the month.
Pretty much guaranteed. Right?!
But commit to having fun with it too!
Who cares if it's not perfect?!
Who cares if you are late?!
Who cares if ... well... actually I can't think of another thing.
I am determined not to get in a rat race of the holiday season.
I plan to hang with my girls and their excitement.
I plan to do the best I can and not beat myself up for what should have happened and perhaps didn't.
I plan to laugh and cry and then laugh so hard I cry.
'Tis the season and I say "GAME ON Kris Kringle!"
Since we are on Friday and at the beginning of new month, today's email will focus on your favorites from November.
It's important to look back, and remember.
To remember the mood and motion. The wins and losses.
This is what you cared about, clicked on and read over and over and over again. I repeat it here so you can see what your peers are interested in, what you may have missed or to simply refresh your memory!
Your 4 Most Read Emails.
Your 11 Most Clicked Links.
--> Mission Accomplished Accountability. Woot! As Helen Keller said... "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."
--> This guided meditation by Tony Robbins called Priming.
--> Our Love Affair With Digital Is Over
--> The Decision Book. It's a gem.
--> Chris Kressler. I finally made it through the 2 1/2 hour podcast he did with Joe Rogan based on my husband's recommendation. It's so interesting and good to know that what's a healthy lifestyle for one doesn't necessarily fit for another. Personalized healthcare, whole body healthcare or as they say Functional Medicine is on the rise.
--> 20 Photos of Coincidences That Are Hard to Believe
--> 50 People Share Their One-Sentence Inspirations for Becoming Entrepreneurs
--> We have an unfair advantage. We care more!
--> 27 Productivity Hacks for Slack
--> Scientists have found a "fourth-fuel" that could power humans.
--> 2017's Best Inventions.
Last but not least.
You may ask or wonder what all these links show?
To me, they show we are strong, multi-faceted women with many interests, needs, and curiosities.
- we want to learn (hence your interest in the Decision Book and productivity hacks),
- we want ease (hellooo-- fourth fuel!),
- we want growth (guided meditations and accountability partnerships),
- we want to stay in the know (best inventions!),
- and we want interesting and inspirational (fun photos and best inventions!)
I love every last bit of what these links show! Every last bit of how awesome, smart and amazing you are!
If you want to read back through the posts, here are November's posts for you in one pretty package.
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.