THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." -Unknown
There's this thing about the Today Show that gets people all excited!
You could co-host with Matt or sit beside Hoda.
Drink wine at 9 AM and chat about all things morning, trends and culture.
When I talk with "rising stars" that's what they want.
To be on the Today Show.
People outside of the entertainment industry laugh when I say this but, quite frankly, it's true.
Everybody wants to be on the Today Show.
Who am I to judge? That's what you want?
That's what we go after.
A year ago she had 2000 downloads.
Her IG account was maybe 3k.
Her pageviews were minimal.
She sat across from me at a coffee shop, head in hands.
What was she going to do?
So we got to work.
Did you ever read Success Principles by Jack Canfield?
You do everything.
You try everything.
You put yourself out there.
You repeat what works.
Again and again and again.
You try new things. New methods.
You amp your game 1000%.
A year later, is she on the Today Show yet?
But she's at 300,000+ podcast downloads a month.
Has nearly 20k on IG.
Has nearly 100k pageviews a month.
Has done and is doing tapings / reels for a spot on a reality show or for her own show.
Is connected with many celebs and stars.
Ah-mazing business owners too.
She didn't go searching to "get" publicity to "get" her on the Today Show.
She's not after one spot, one headline or one logo for her website.
She wants to sit next to Hoda regularly.
And darn - I really really really believe she'll get it one day too.
You do everything.
LEAD. Lovelies. Lead.
--> Our love affair with digital is over. Business is shifting again, and it's so so great! Real life. Real people. Real connections. That's what we want?? (Totally didn't mean to plug the new service coming but you guessed it - it's high touch and affordable!! Click here to get in the first to know list and special BONUSES too!)
--> Rihanna's Fenty Beauty - a line of 40 shades of makeup - won Invention of the Year.
--> Two hiring trends that are front and center right now.
1) Entrepreneurs are hiring LOCAL teams again. Even with this worldwide availability I know several people who are creating teams they can meet with each day at the grand ol' office face-to-face.
2) Older workers are back in the marketplace and getting some great gigs. This may be good for you if you are considering some 2018 hires. Research shows they are more inclined to stay loyal and less inclined to quit.
--> "True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to not build a life you don’t need to regularly escape from." Woa! Let me repeat - "choice not to build a life you don't need to regularly escape from!"
LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
--> I am impressed with how many of you are into Tony Robbins' Priming! It's the new meditation! My new favorite! Have you tried it? Please tell me - what do you think?
--> We are figuring out bonuses for our newest service, and it is so fun!! We've got a new service we will start giving you more details next week. NOW is the time to get in the "first to know" list. We will have special bonuses offered just to you. Click here if you want to be notified ahead of schedule and get a few extra perks!
Quick side note from Ashleigh. Here are my most favorite tools ever.
- For audio motivation - Relentless by Tim Grover. I listen to him as I was in the mornings. My walk always becomes a power walk after listening.
- To focus during the day I love to focus@will. They say music helps you focus and for me it surely does. I blare the classical music. I am not sure how many people my age choose that over techno but either way I love it.
- Rosemarie Groner (from the Busy Budgeter) is a friend and I just LOVE how much she gives everything away. She tells you and anyone she can her detailed way to making money! Start with her Pinterest Strategy Guide that is worth every penny. Not. going. to. lie.