"We can't help everyone
everyone can help someone."
- Ronald Reagan
Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you -- the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones, and listen as you work out, do your errands, or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
On Topic for Today
- The power of a community
- The steps I took to create a community of "powerhouse" women locally
- What went into creating the first get together
- The specific invitations, cost, setup
- How I did the same thing in my 20s and 30s
- How you can step-by-step also create one for you locally.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Power Squad Project podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks for listening in!! Until next time!