Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you -- the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones, and listen as you work out, do your errands, or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
Janel Hutton has been a successful business co-owner and professional blogger for over a decade. She believes in vats of coffee, giant meals at the table, and the power a little red lipstick can make on your cash flow!
On Topic for Today
- Owning a flower & fern business
- Having to change your business name from Hating Martha
- The importance of creating sharable work online
- The evolution of her business from graphic designer to focusing on one thing
- Taking a step away from the hustle
- Three Goal Types, how she decided on each type and which ones!
- A new look at your measurement for success!
- Forgetting apologizing!
- HOW she crushed her goals this past year!
- Brand development
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Power Squad Project podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks for listening in!! Until next time!
PS: We think you are going to love these too!