Do you love listening to Podcasts? Or do you not really know what one is quite yet?? Let me make it easy for you. It’s perfect for you -- the super-busy-always-running-around woman that you are. Pull up the podcast on your phone, plug-in your headphones, and listen as you work out, do your errands, or even the dishes late night!
CLICK on the LINK Below & Go!
This past week I went to Inc.'s ICONIC conference with speakers like Tony Robbins, Tony Hawk, the founders of Zumba, Dollar Shave Club, LIKEtoKNOWit and California Baby. 200 people in a room with entrepreneurs who had built companies worth 10s of millions, hundreds of millions and billions.
This podcast is a review of my notes. Like a college student I took notes and reminders on the stories, wisdom and wit from each of them.
This podcast is all about the awesomeness of from Zumba, Dollar Shave Club and California Baby.
On Topic for Today
- Zumba Founders story from Alberto, Alberto, Alberto
- "Help instructors change lives."
- Business model is a cross between a franchise and a cult but deemed an instructor network
- They are turning dancers into entrepreneurs.
- Strong by Zumba innovation within the HIIT market
- Always worry about delivering value
- We OBSESS about giving more and more value
- Michael Dubin story of starting the Dollar Shave Club
- The (shaving) experience was broken
- Mistakes --> look at what your company needs at THAT moment to be successful
- Develop a muscle for making tough decisions
- Pitched planties recyclable underwear made from avocados
- Loved the Starbucks story
- How there are Temples of Coffee everywhere from one man's passion
- If you hesitate, don't do it
- Jessica Iclisoy story of starting California Baby
- "Sometimes we get pressured from a competitors timetable. Don't be spooked."
- Product is king
- Make sure your product matches your customer.
- Figure out the magic and put it back into your product.
DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB (WEBSITE)
CALIFORNIA BABY (WEBSITE)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Power Squad Project podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks for listening in!! Until next time!